Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dedication in the face of frustration

Election Day isn't going smoothly for everyone but in the face of bureaucratic frustration, dedicated voters are forging ahead (salty language warning!):

Forgive my mouth for just a moment but

GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING DMV MORONS NEVER PROCESSED MY VOTER REGISTRATION AND THE ONLY WAY I CAN VOTE TODAY IS TO DRIVE 45 MIN TO THE STATE SUPREME COURT TO PLEAD MY CASE AND GET A COURT ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? With a 3 1/2 y/o and 8 week old??? And I'm just crazy enough to do it cause I CANNOT miss out on this election. Poor Lorelei walked out of the middle school with me just now sobbing "But Mommy I want to vote!!!"

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my sister and brother-in-law moved back to New York earlier this year and there seems to have been a bit of a snafu. As a result, she didn't take the "sorry you can't vote" announcement too well. I can't wait to hear my older niece repeating her mom's colorful language when we see her this weekend!

No comments: